If you are facing any problem using PayPal, then this Q&A platform and my article for you. Here you will get to know why are you facing such difficulties to open your PayPal Account. One of the reason may happen that your PayPal account has been frozen.
Why is your PayPal account frozen?
PayPal may not be functioning properly for a variety of reasons. It's possible that the site is unavailable, or that you have an unverified account or insufficient funds in your account. It's also possible that your bank account or credit card hasn't been properly confirmed.
One of the main Reasons PayPal frozen account is a sudden change and rise in transactions from your account
You have transferred a huge amount to an account or vice versa
Multiple refunds have been sent from your account
Someone has reported fraud against your PayPal account
Someone or you are trying to access your account from multiple IP addresses
You are trying to access your account from a suspicious location
You have violated any term that has been set by PayPal
How long does PayPal take to unfreeze an account?
The time it takes to remove a restriction varies based on the circumstances. The majority of restrictions are withdrawn within five days, although some may take longer. You should receive a response from us within 2-3 business days if you've completed the steps in your Resolution Center.
How to unfreeze a PayPal account?
To unfreeze your PayPal account is to clear your judgement. The process is known as "vacating" the judgement. Your account will be automatically released if the judgement is vacated. Without a judgement, a creditor or debt collector has no power to freeze your account.
1. Open the PayPal homepage on your device
2. Then, you need to navigate to the PayPal Resolution Center
3. Read out the detailed information given on this page
4. Now, you need to locate and click on the “Action” option
5. You can do this for each item waiting for your reply
6. Do as you are described to do in the following screen
7. Now, you need to submit an application to PayPal
8. After this action, PayPal will go through your action and review it
9. Next up, you will be notified about the further steps you need to take through email
10. Just do as you are suggested to do in the email
You might need to provide some documents in support of your application and then the restrictions would be lifted from your account. If that doesn’t help, you need to get in touch with a PayPal Live Person.